" Numerical Analysis of nanofluids with convective heat transfer through porous disks " , Muhammad Fiaz Hussain , ... 2017, No.2 , P.5 - 26
DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.22039/cjcme.2017.05
We constructed a mathematical model for analyzing convection heat and mass transfer of an incompressible viscous nanofluid through porous disks in the presence of metallic nanoparticles for different problems. We compare the results by adding the convective boundaries. Governing equations are convert into non-linear ordinary differential equations. Numericaly we solve by FD discretization (SOR). The influence of different parameters on the heat and mass transfer profiles are shown.
1. C Maxwell, "Electricity and Magnetism", Oxford UK, Clarendon (1873)
2.U.S Choi, "Enhancing thermal conductivity of fluids with nanoparticles", American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Fluids Engineering Division (Publication) FED, 231:99--105, (1995).
3. A. Nield and A. Bejan, "Convection in Porous Media", 4th ed. (Springer, New-York), pp. 1–29 (2006).
4. Yin, X. Zhang, Flow and heat transfer of nanofluids over a rotating disk with uniform stretching rate in the radial direction, Propulsion and power research volume 6, 25-30 issue march (2017).
5. Navid, Ghaziani, Fatemeh H, Convective heat transfer of Al2O3 nanofluids in porous media, Journal of heat transfer volume 139 issue (2017).
6. Hayyat, T. Muhammad, S. A. Shahzad, A. Alsaeedi, On MHD flow of nanofluids due to a rotating disk with slip effect: A numerical study, Methods Appl. Mech. Energy. 315, 467-477, (2017).
7. P Anjalidevi, T. Ellakipriya, Numerical investigation of slip effects on hydromegnatic flow due to a rotating porous disk in a nanofluids with internal heat absorption, Journal of Mech. January (2017).
8. A. Mahdi, H.A Mohammed, K. M. Munisamy, and N. H. Saeid, “Review of convection heat transfer and fluid flow in porous media with nanofluid”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 41, 715–734 (2015).
9. Sheikholeslami, M. Hatami, and D. D. Ganji, “Analytical investigation of MHD nanofluid flow in a semi-porous channel”, Powder Technology, pages-10 (2013).
10. Fakour, A. Vahabzadeh, D.D. Ganji, and M. Hatami, “Analytical study of micropolar fluid flow and heat transfer in a channel with permeable walls”, J. of Mol. Liquids pages-7 (2015).
11. Jashim, O. Uddin, A. Beg, and A. I. MD, “Ismail, Mathematical modeling of radiative hydromagnetic thermosolute nanofluid convection slip flow in saturated porous media”, Hindawi Pub. Corp. pages-11 (2014).
12. Hayat, M. U Qureshi, and Q. Hussain, “Effect of heat transfer on the peristaltic flow of an electrically conducting fluid in a porous space”, Appl. Math. Modell. 33(4), 1862–1873 (2009).
13. C. Sacheti, “Application of Brinkman model in viscous incompressible flow thorough a porous channel”, J. of Nume. Method for Heat and Fluid Flow 13(7), 830–848 (2003).
14. Majdalani, C. Zhou, and C. A. Dawson, “Two dimensional viscous flows between slowly expanding or contracting walls with weak permeability”,Journal of Biomechanics 35, 1399-1403, (2002).