” Common Region between Associative Algebras and Non-Associative Lie Algebras ” ,
Mehsin Jabel Atteya … 2017, No.2 , P.27 – 32
The main purpose of this note is to introduce associative algebra ring and non-associative Lie algebra have a common region. Of this common region we present the area which is commutative.
1. N. C. Hopkins, Quadratic differential equations in graded algebras. In Nonassociative Algebra and its Applications (S. Gonzálezed.), Math. Appl. 303, Kluwer Acad. Publ.,(1994), pp. 179–182.
2. L. Markus, Quadratic differential equations and non-associative algebras, Annals of Math. Stud., 45, (1960), pp. 185–213.
3. A. Elduque and H.C. Myung, The reductive pair (B4, B3) and affine connections on S15. J. Algebra 227, no. 2, (2000), pp.504–531, 2000.
4. M. L. Reed, Algebraic structures of genetic inheritance. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.34, (1997), pp.107–130.
5. R. Iordanescu, The associativity in present mathematics and present physics, presentation – Bucharest, 2014.
6. R. Iordanescu, 2011, arXiv preprint math-DG/1106.4415.
7. C. Brian Hall, Lie groups, Lie algebras, and Representations, An Elementary Introduction, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., 2003.
8. Frank W. Anderson, Lectures on non-commutative rings, Mathematics 681 University of Oregon, Oregon, 2002.